Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Recently I have been looking at the photographer Gjon Mili. I have been looking at the light drawing photos he took of Pablo Picasso which look like this. 

I really really liked the look of these photos so I decided to try to do some my self.








I had read online that the way to catch them is to have the shutter speed very slow. also to mess around with the ISO to see what produces the best images.

for my photos I had the ISO set at 100, the aperture at f/3.4 and the shutter speed I changed through out the photos that I took

Here is on of the first photos that I took I
actually think it has went quite well   
I really like the bright green colour against the black background. I really like the shapes that the light creates.  











after this attempt I decided I would try and draw a picture with the light and this is what came out, for this one I changed the the shutter speed time to 15 which was very very long but I think it works just as well.
 Hopefully you can tell what I was trying to draw.
  After this I decided to try and write my name but it was pretty hard because I had to join up all the writing but also try and not over lap letters which was very hard.











 
I then decide I would take a photo of the light going horizontally cross the picture like the one on the left. 

Then i would take a photo of the light going vertically up and down on the picture like the one on the left. 










After I took both the photos I put them on Photoshop and put them both together which i think works quite well.
I also on this one with parallel diagonal lines in both corners which I think also works quite well. I really don't know why I like it maybe its just the colour.  












Here is an other picture i used a different setting on the light and i think it looks great. It looks really furry and i love the bright colours in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment