Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Messing With Photos on Photoshop

 Last Wednesday I went out taking photos. While I was out I saw an electrical pylon. I really like the shapes that the metal bars created when they crossed over each other. I also liked the colour of the clouds in the back ground of the photo because they contrast well with the colour of the metal bars.    
After I had messed around with the photo on Iphoto for a while I decided to mess around with it on Photoshop. I wanted to make it colourful. So I decided I would make the bars black and the random  shapes different colours..
 I think this idea has worked well and has created a really abstract piece of photography.




After that I took a picture of me, Hope and Martin on the Mac's webcam.

I then put it on Photoshop and created this improvement of us all.
I used the liquify tool on Photoshop to distort the faces, which makes it very scary and also very surreal. I really like it the i have made the smiles look very creepy.

 I then decided to further edit it and turn my self into a zombie, which actually went a lot better than I thought it would have. I mostly used the paint tool to do the mouth, eyes and shadows in the face. I then used the liquify tool to distort the t-shirt and make it look like there were tares in it which I think worked really well. After that i realized that the image still looked bare so decided I would add gun and make it look like it was shooting at me. To make the gun I drew it out on to a piece of paper then I scanned it into the computer then coloured and edited it.
I got the picture of the bullet of the internet which I then pasted onto the picture.    
 After this I decided to add some lettering into it.
Firstly i made it a light gray colour. I didn't really like the look of it plain so I painted with a dark red blood colour in places whitch i think works really well.

over all i think that messing around with these photos on Photoshop has helped me a lot, not just with my photography unit but also with my narrative image making. It has helped me increase my Photoshop skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment