In this picture the shutter speed was set to 1/320. this is a very slow shutter speed this is why it is dark. The reason for it being as dark is that the the shutter opens and closes so fast that there is not very much light let into the camera.
In this picture I have changed the shutter speed to 1/125 which sounds like a lot but it only lighted the picture slightly
This middle picture is my favorite I think the lighting in this one works the best.The detail on the rusty bell and also on the bricks shows up lot better in this lighting

I changed the shutter speed to 1/13 which is really really slow. This has drastically changed the amount of light that is in the photography
Here is another example of shutter speed changes
Here is an other example of a slow shutter speed. in this photo it was at 1/6. I think it works relatively okay I like how the center of the plant is very detailed and and around the edges it is blurry and out of focus.
Here is an example of a quick shutter speed - 1/100.this is why it is a lot darker. I really like how This picture has came out. I like the dark green and vibrant red.




No comments:
Post a Comment