Here are two photos I took when I was fishing a few weeks ago. I think the actually look okay considering that I took them on my phone. This is the original photo on the right I like it but I think that it is to long and there is to much sky
I decided to crop the picture so there was not as much sky in it. Which I think works well. I then put a filter on it which makes the center more focused and the edges a little out of focus. after doing this i decided to enhance the colours and try and brighten the photo a little. I think the edited version looks a lot better tan the original photo.
This is the other photo I took that day. The reason I took this photo is because I loved the reflection of the trees and clouds in the water. Another reason I took it was I loved the different colours in the sky and also the contrast between the orange rod and the blue and greens.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment