I really like this piece because i think it looks very emotional like the three heads are screaming and trying to break away from each other, or trying to escape. It also looks very painful.
Thursday, 30 January 2014
Louise Bourgrois
On Monday we went to the Louise Bourgeois exhibition at Modern One (Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art). It was very interesting and enjoyable. I enjoyed reading about and looking at some of her art work and how much thought goes into her art work and how much meaning there is to her art. I liked lots of her artwork but most of all I liked her sculptures like "give or take" which was created in 2002. My favourite piece by bourgeois that I seen at the gallery on Monday was Cell XIV (Portrait) which was made in 2000 and is made from Steel, glass, wood, metal and red fabric.

I really like this piece because i think it looks very emotional like the three heads are screaming and trying to break away from each other, or trying to escape. It also looks very painful.
I really like this piece because i think it looks very emotional like the three heads are screaming and trying to break away from each other, or trying to escape. It also looks very painful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment