Monday, 19 September 2016

second stage in my process for this unit

I thought that once I had started the research I would have a clear path on where I wanted to go.
It turns out it is quite hard to come up with a new religion. The hardest part is trying to come up with something that people will believe and want to follow. Also something that is not already out there. I think the best way is to come up with something that is totally out there/ off the rails. For this type of project the research could go on for weeks and weeks because there is so many ways you can go. The piece of the brief I am struggling with the most is that it is to be attractive and engaging for a 21st century audience. It needs to appeal to the generation of today. I have found a lot of places that say people are to busy with day to day life now to have time for a religion. Is the key to making a new appealing religion making it easy to access, easy to live by, and gives busy people of today faith/ some sort of meaning for life. I am going to continue on with my research and do some mind maps on life in this current time, like day to day life. Then hopefully begin to generate some ideas to go forward with.       

No comments:

Post a Comment