Monday, 30 September 2013

Day at the Haining




  Today we went to the Haining and took lots of photographs and done a couple of drawings of things near and around the the main house. there was lots of interesting things like this worn shed. These are only a select few of the pictures that I took today.



I took a picture of the shed because I really like how old and worn it looked it makes it a lot more interesting, another interesting part of the shed is the moth on the roof and the faded and chipped paint over it.  











  I took this photograph because I liked how much detail the statue of the woman but I also like the ware that has happened over the years it has been there. I like the different colours on it and some of the cracking on it from weather damage.i also like the background in this picture of the plants and trees and also a small part of the lake.

















I choose to take a photograph of the plant pot because i like how worn it looks and how interesting it is 


I like this photograph because the angle the lid is sitting 











































 I like these photographs of this building. i think the style of the building is very nice. I also think where the tree is placed is very good. I also decided to draw this building to 















No comments:

Post a Comment